• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

Sokel

Master Contributor
Oh, I tried to expand it before and it didn't work... :facepalm:

I was trying it within the white result text area, but now I know it expands only within the blue title area!

Thanks!
You ain't going nowhere with false breaking :p.

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh, I tried to expand it before and it didn't work... :facepalm:

I was trying it within the white result text area, but now I know it expands only within the blue title area!

Thanks!
If you double-click on the right edge of the column (where you'd normally grab to resize it), it'll auto-size to fit all the available text. Might be too large, but at least you'll see everything there's to see :)
1662588447457.png

Sokel

Master Contributor
If you double-click on the right edge of the column (where you'd normally grab to resize it), it'll auto-size to fit all the available text. Might be too large, but at least you'll see everything there's to see :)
View attachment 229359
I just drug the white lines between the blue and expand it as much as I want.

Rantapossu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
View attachment 229359

Would it be possible to add the channel information directly to the title area for the single channel measurements too? It would be much obvious, quicker and hassle-free...

Especially when the "Chn" -selector isn't really a channel selector and it shows the single channel measurements records that are recorded with the other non-selected channel.

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Would it be possible to add the channel information directly to the title area for the single channel measurements too? It would be much obvious, quicker and hassle-free...

Especially when the "Chn" -selector isn't really a channel selector and it shows the single channel measurements records that are recorded with the other non-selected channel.
If only there was a way for you to be able to add it yourself… hmm? :)

Rantapossu

If only there was a way for you to be able to add it yourself… hmm? :)

;)

I know that I can rename it, but when the needed information is already there, could it be automatically shown? I rename the standard measurements really seldomly, only the ones I'll export or keep in the history.

Last edited:

Sokel

Master Contributor
History doesn't work after 4-5 entries.
And if you try to change colors it does a strange thing adding a rectangular around the color with changing it.
Does that count as double?:cool:

history.PNG

Rantapossu

Nope.

If at the first start the history doesn't work after 4-5 entries, after the MT restart it's 8-10 entries and after the second restart it's 12-15 entries, then maybe... ;)

Sokel

Master Contributor
Nope.

If at the first start the history doesn't work after 4-5 entries, after the MT restart it's 8-10 entries and after the second restart it's 12-15 entries, then maybe... ;)
Ok,but I found the color thing too!

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
History doesn't work after 4-5 entries.
And if you try to change colors it does a strange thing adding a rectangular around the color with changing it.

View attachment 229447
I assume you’ve tried clearing history? You seem to get corrupted files every so often.

Sokel

Master Contributor
I tried with order,after each measurement and with a clean history.
Until 3-4 is ok,then...:cool:

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe, how do you plan to do them?

Some methods really are more about noise levels as much as linearity. Also, pretty much any sigma-delta DAC has this nailed.

I plan to use the actual signal amplitude of the fundamental, rather than involving noise levels, bandwidth, etc. To me that's a much cleaner and straightforward way than what AP does. But, I can be convinced to do it another way, if there's a real compelling reason :)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I plan to use the actual signal amplitude of the fundamental, rather than involving noise levels, bandwidth, etc. To me that's a much cleaner and straightforward way than what AP does. But, I can be convinced to do it another way, if there's a real compelling reason :)
Do you intend to test only at discrete bit levels (every 6.02 db) or some other levels? And what frequency for the signal? I agree about using only the fundamental.

Sokel

Master Contributor
Since I can do this, I'm not sure why you can't :) Did you update to the latest version from box.com I posted yesterday? Just in case...

View attachment 229476
I updated,yes.
I think I pinned it down and has to do with scaling.
For example if the existing measurement is silence and I add a 1 Khz measurement just doesn't do it.
If the scale is similar is ok.

Top Bottom