• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Farewell my friends. Health is deteriorating - I'm fading out. (Updated - RIP)

Adaboy4z

When I see some one say they are ready to leave, to me it means he fought the good fight and has peace in his heart!!! :)

PatentLawyer

Forum Donor
Condolences for his friends and family, and may his memory be a blessing to all.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
When I started ASR, it started pretty quiet with just a few of us. Then the "big bang" occurred with a number of argumentative people joining. There were no reviews then. Just shouting matches between camps, imparting an aggressive feeling to the place. The warfare would be interrupted frequently with kind hearted and perspective inducing thoughts from @Xulonn speaking of retiring to the island and such. I distinctly remember thinking about my own future and what it would be like to do as he had. He would also talk about his modest audio system and how performant it was for him.

We have changed a lot but I won't ever forget our roots and the major contributions that @Xulonn brought as a prediction of how good we could be here. Rest in peace. Not many people get to make their mark this way in the world....

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Although like most here I didn't know him personally, through his kind personal and fully of humanity posts he felt so close that it feels like when I lost a close friend.
If there is some kind of after "life" I hope he will always have some good "time" and music there.

Top Bottom