• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Raspberry Pi 4

al2002

If you have a working 4 or 8 GB Pi4, with or without power supply, that you no longer need, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

Geronimo.USMC

Hi, just in case you don't find a 4 - 8GB, I have an extra 2GB I'm not using. I'd like $150 shipped.

It is brand new. It is basically the EMOTIVA DIRAC LIVE KIT, but I never used it, only installed the OS. Come to find out it it is a Pi4 2GB. I installed the Pi in a high-end Argon ONE V2case.

I installed ezBEQ on RaspianOS 64 bit, and it is completely updated to the latest firmware, bootloader, and software. Thermal pads were applied to the pi as well, and the case has software that controls the fan. See below.

Dirac Live Kit
Shop the Dirac Live Kit - an atmos processor kit required to run Dirac Live 3 with the XMC-2, RMC-1L and RMC-1 Processors. Find more information here!

emotiva.com

emotiva.com

You will get;

1 pre-installed Pi4 2GB in the Argon ONE V2 case.
1 micro SD-Card
1 extra official pi4 case in black/grey
1 international USB-C power supply
1 5-port switch w/ power supply
Some short patch cables

This is a whole kit, plus extras, in a stylish premium metal case. ezBEQ is already installed.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you have a working 4 or 8 GB Pi4, with or without power supply, that you no longer need, please send me a PM.
I have a 4GB in Germany that i don't use, i can send inside Europe.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The free markets are crippled by left wing pinkos right now. Best chance of success is to ask around: neighbors, coworkers, friends. Someone will have an unused RPi. If you want to try something like Moode, any RPi will do, even a RPi Zero or RPi 2.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
PM sent.

OP
A

al2002

The free markets are crippled by left wing pinkos right now. Best chance of success is to ask around: neighbors, coworkers, friends. Someone will have an unused RPi. If you want to try something like Moode, any RPi will do, even a RPi Zero or RPi 2.

I’d like to use the Pi4 based system as a convolution engine running DRC and active crossovers. The Pi2 or Zero won’t do.

Not clear what ’left wing pinkos’ - or right wing brown shirts for that matter - have to do with supply chanin issues.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’d like to use the Pi4 based system as a convolution engine running DRC and active crossovers. The Pi2 or Zero won’t do.
Agreed, you better have a few CPU cycles spare for that.

Not clear what ’left wing pinkos’ - or right wing brown shirts for that matter - have to do with supply chanin issues.
It was a joke. Try one some time, it's fun. :)

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I also wouldn’t rule out a RPi4 2 GB model, they are more than capable of multichannel convolution.
They seem to be made from unobtainium as well. It's bleak.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So it seems there trace amounts of hopeium in that unobtainium then. Good :cool:

MCH

Major Contributor
Got an email friday at 6pm from a shop in Netherlands that they received 300 zero 2w. This morning they were gone. I guess it is a matter of subscribing to alerts and being fast.

bkdc

Forum Donor
Canakit just shipped me one but as part of a kit. It’s a one month preorder situation as they can’t be kept in stock.

OP
A

al2002

Agreed, you better have a few CPU cycles spare for that.

It was a joke. Try one some time, it's fun. :)
Audio forums being what they are, it’s hard to tell whether someone is serious or attempting to be humorous without inflection or smilies.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm amazed at the prices for the Pi 4, still. Glad I bought a few when they were cheap. Changes the cheap streamer economics.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Can't be that bad, i have a 4GB one for sale with the power supply and the Argon One case für 95€, a bit below new prices i payed a year ago. Zero interest.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Amazon and NewEgg now:

1651170713048.png

1651170804763.png

Top Bottom