• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

Magnifico

And now check on those numbers of the new MK II.
Another bump in regards of quality.

Magnifico

And still NOTHING on my order....I´m VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Since a week now no answer to my email. Since the 30th on january I have a useless tracking number.

I have respect for the problems over there in china but I hate to be customer 2nd class :(

flowjm

Since a week now no answer to my email. Since the 30th on january I have a useless tracking number.

I have respect for the problems over there in china but I hate to be customer 2nd class :(

Are you being serious? China is suffering from a pandemic, millions of people under lockdown, economy losing hundreds of billions of dollars, and you're whining about your DAC not arriving quickly enough? Wtf is wrong with you.

Magnifico

...any yet they managed to ship the items to the US and had that urge to tell us here.
GET THE PICTURE ???

flowjm

...any yet they managed to ship the items to the US and had that urge to tell us here.
GET THE PICTURE ???

And you screaming like a spoilt child who has to wait for his new toy for once won't get your DAC delivered any quicker. GET THE PICTURE??? Jfc, talk about first world problems.

SMSL-Mandy

Audio Company

So sorry about that, Because of the coronavirus, the shipping has been stopped for over ten days. And the items stay in the post office warehouse,it has been work now. So sorry about that. We will upload the tracking number today. And We will expedite the processing of the precious cargo in these two days. Hope to understand.
JanePhoto_1581588218470.jpg

Magnifico

Hi Mandy,

first of all I hope everybody is up and sound at SMSL and it´s a safe work environment for you guys over there.

Nice to hear FINALLY. Other than some gooder I can differentiate the things happening.
I´m still not happy with the things went. I was told my package was on the way by email. Which is and was not true.
Then I get to read US customers can order right away and still no info for me. This is when you triggered me.

Aside from this....be assured your products are outstanding at the moment. There is nothing close to what your products can offer.
Hope that helps to let you keep your workspace. I heard/read several chinese companys are in financial trouble and the stock market does not help at all so the chinese government is asked or to be asked to give credits to companys for interims.

keep your head up.
greetings

Magnifico

Arrived Today....as much as I know there are currently no pictures showing the device playing files....here some for you....Ask for other photos If you´re interested.

d2087a-1582649472.jpg

btw. I´m Using the "Version 4.67.0" Driver Version posted at SMSL website.
(XMOS driver V4.6 链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Fimd5x5j_x4naQfDJZLrzA 提取码: 46rr )

Last edited:

Magnifico

Forum error..... it was perfectly visible before.
I´ll try again ;)
one moment please

Obviously Forum Software doesnlike the preview Pics :(
But those things are clickable....display only and then whole device for each "type"

As said before....got questions....fire away!
As you can see M300 is companied with SP200 and connected via XLR

/EDIT: Why not use the upload function of the board itself ;)
DSD.jpg
DSDIMG_20200225_173419.jpg
HR.jpg
HRIMG_20200225_174748.jpg
Mp3.jpg
MP3IMG_20200225_174703.jpg
Volume.jpg

Last edited:

Magnifico

btw.....the BT antenna is fixed/stiff. It can´t be bend upwards or something.
Disappointing is the BT function as stated right from the beginning by SMSL the best this device can manage is Apt-X.
No Apt-X HD or even LDAC making BT capable of playing FLAC without loosing too much.
Maybe a firmware update might enable what is sugguested when you hear Bluetooth 5.0?!

mateoJazz

Hi @Magnifico
Please write after a few days of use about technical side everything is fine. Are there popping sounds when the frequency changes? Could you connect the M300 to the TV and check if it is good? Is the volume control OK?
THX

Top Bottom