• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
@amirm , do you write down the price of the products you tested? For price-performance scatter?
I look them up when I start writing the review but otherwise don't keep track of them.

Newk Yuler

How about these?

Yulong DA9 / DA10 - D9 currently on Massdrop - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/yulong-da9-balanced-dac-amp#overview

I concur with the new Yulong DA10. I asked Yulong about the update from the DA9 and someone there wrote back:

"Da10 is based on new digital signal and clock processing to bring better sound"

AK4497 based with a lot of interesting support goodies. On a short list for upgrade possibilities but I would love to see this thing tested before deciding to drop the expense. I have a huge appreciation for ASR as a Schiit and Audio-GD owner. :facepalm:

http://www.yulongaudio.com/pd.jsp?id=40

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I concur with the new Yulong DA10. I asked Yulong about the update from the DA9 and someone there wrote back:

"Da10 is based on new digital signal and clock processing to bring better sound"

AK4497 based with a lot of interesting support goodies. On a short list for upgrade possibilities but I would love to see this thing tested before deciding to drop the expense. I have a huge appreciation for ASR as a Schiit and Audio-GD owner. :facepalm:

http://www.yulongaudio.com/pd.jsp?id=40
I actually have a D10 in for review! I did some preliminary tests on it and it looks good.

Newk Yuler

I actually have a D10 in for review! I did some preliminary tests on it and it looks good.

I love you. Assuming you mean the Yulong instead of the Topping. I imagine it's easy to have "D10" burned into your brain.

Last edited:

Johnb

Ah, you mean DA10 as opposed to Topping D10! BTW, the topping gets recommended so often as a pairing with JDS Atom, you really should re-measure it with the new setup.

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This has probably been said before, but I'll say it again:

Benchmark DAC3.

I can't wait to see how it measures up to the Gustard unit recently tested.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Veri

Master Contributor
Audiophonics es9038q2m vs Khados Tone Board <3
-it only outputs 1.54Vrms compared to Khadas 2V :/
-audiophonics basic measurement looks not too impressive/not as good as khadas

Jp82mHZ.png

D

Deleted member 6802

-it only outputs 1.54Vrms compared to Khadas 2V :/
-audiophonics basic measurement looks not too impressive/not as good as khadas

Jp82mHZ.png
Thank you for reply, now i am 100% certain which DAC i should invest in.

Top Bottom