• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Where do people find release info about new chnese iems?

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Head-fi forum, Instagram/Twitter of the companies, Linsoul, Hifigo, YouTubers, Ali Express sellers, etc

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As the title suggests where do people find new realease info...
I reckon most people find new releases on linsoul, or aliexpress. Not sure if there is a dedicated blog or tracker that tracks new releases from Chinese manufacturers.

JSmith

Master Contributor
Please edit/alter the title of this thread @gatorengineer64 and thanks in advance;

JSmith

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Mostly through videos below, ranked in order of how the reviewer’s audio preference/frequency response matches to my own, I know that Bad Guy Good Audio likes the sound of something then I‘d very likely enjoy it so I’ve ranked him #1, another good thing is he gives away all the review iem’s to subscribers who leave a comment, it can be a £50 iem or a £5000 iem - very cool and he even pays all postage to anywhere in the world. Very honest reviews

Audiolevels is also good but he prefers slightly less bass - not afraid to come right right out and say a megabuck iem is “garbage/utter shite what were they thinking” which I like, and he’s Scottish so there’s that as well - possible nationalistic bias ;). Very honest reviews

Gizaudio is good for the far eastern stuff, enthusiastic but likes less bass and more treble. Reviews a lot of iem’s in all price ranges. Haven’t watched enough to form an opinion but he’s not shy about saying nope, not for me.

raif71

Major Contributor
1705889503683.png

OP
G

gatorengineer64

Forum Donor
Was hoping for a dedicated blog. I belong to headfi as well but like it here much better, as it's I guess the words I would pick are more honest less ego.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Top Bottom