• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Letshuoer Cadenza 4, new IEM with very promising frequency response

MacClintock

Addicted to Fun and Learning
There is a new IEM, the Letshuoer Cadenza 4, and the published frequency response measurements look very promising. It has less energy in the ear gain region than the Harman 2019 IEM target, which should appeal to quite a few people. When compared to the Zero:Red, which also went into this direction, it seems that the treble is much smoother (I know that the measurements become shaky there, but all I have seen point to it). Comared to "my IEM target", which is just Harman2019 up to 1kHz and above USound/Oratory1990, it is pretty close. It seems also to be a bit less shouty than one of the current stars of the show, the Truthear Nova.
I think the little less bass that is has will be balanced quite well with the less pronounced ear gain region, like it seems to be the case for the SoundGuys target, which scored equally well than the new Harman Beta 2024 in Sean Olive's recent Talk.
graph (25).png
graph (27).png

Last edited:
Top Bottom