• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Yesterday I went to listen a legend playing live:

They played all the very best by then end and one after another: More, Lucretia - My Reflection, Temple of Love and This Corrosion.

d3adf1sh

if you like pink floyd, give this album a whirl
Kadavar - The Isolation Tapes https://kadavarberlin.bandcamp.com/album/the-isolation-tapes

HTML:
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=2391150075/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/artwork=small/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="https://kadavarberlin.bandcamp.com/album/the-isolation-tapes">The Isolation Tapes by Kadavar</a></iframe>

Last edited:

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
anyone know why my html embed didn't work in the previous post?
It seems that iframe is not allowed in this forum. Makes sense, i wouldn't allow it either. You never know what people embed.
@AdamG247: is there maybe some kind of Bandcamp integration available for this forum?

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

They played all the very best by then end and one after another: More, Lucretia - My Reflection, Temple of Love and This Corrosion.
Awesome! Count yourself lucky!

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Awesome! Count yourself lucky!
It´s the third time I see the Sisters, this last one was as amazing as the others. I´m lucky for being part of the security in a Das Ich concert. That was indeed a rarity. :)

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Saw the much younger Sisters in 1996 or so in Hildesheim, Germany. Never saw Das Ich, but i have a few CDs.
Late 80ies, early 90ies was the time for that stuff, what a time to be alive. :cool:

Katji

Major Contributor

! o_O

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Saw the much younger Sisters in 1996 or so in Hildesheim, Germany. Never saw Das Ich, but i have a few CDs.
Late 80ies, early 90ies was the time for that stuff, what a time to be alive. :cool:
I´m not a super, super fan of Goth, but sometimes it is a nice change of pace. If you can see Das Ich live, it is absolutely worth it just for the show itself. If they play a good amount of stuff from Staub, even better.

For me, late 80´s, early 90´s keep a wound unhealed: Emperor. I have seen all the big classics (Mayhem, Enslaved, Satyricon, Marduk around 20 times...), but not Emperor.

Yeah, I was quite suprised Andrew Eldritch sung for a bit more than 2 hours. :D

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
3BFEA17A-600B-4362-8976-25248E5C8C6B.jpeg

Top Bottom