• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

North_Sky

Major Contributor

TimF

Forum Donor
Looked up one Karin Dreijer Andersson and only found a single track. It is from the album We Are the Works In Progress.
Karin D. Andersson is a bit out of David Lynch.

CoastingOR

"Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo" from Greatful Dead 08/05/1974 concert.

Lists of "best concerts" have necessarily become lists of "best concert recordings." That's because some concert recordings didn't come off perhaps as well as the actual music presented to the audience. The 08/05/1974 concert has produced a really good downloadable concert recording. Thee is a fair amount of time "tuning" instruments early on that I skip. I think the genuine dead heads love those parts too. The transition to "It Must Have Been The Roses" is pretty neat too.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Joni Mitchell with top shelf musicians Pat Metheny, Jaco Pastorius and Michael Brecker. I wish the video was better quality but the audio is decent.

Sukie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Julia Jacklin - Crushing

Break up album sung with a beautiful voice

JuliaJacklin_Crushing.jpg

Wagstaff

Pete Robbins “Do the Hate Laugh Shimmy”
Found this through genealogical research of guitarist Ben Monder and percussionist Dan Weiss.

Top Bottom