• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Rick63

Long live physical media! :)

20240427_122216.jpg

Andysu

Major Contributor
bass felt , some of the lyrics are bit hard to understand due to the mix , it was groundbreaking in the late 80's

Andysu

Major Contributor
seems to end well on the end credits of , far and away , what they call that song an air buster , sounds okay on Lc Rc with bass extension

Andysu

Major Contributor
sounds cinematic on the JBL 4673 Lc Rc with bass extension , vocals sound pa lively

Andysu

Major Contributor
eyna staring to be air bass buster , fade it down , still feels dynamic , what they call this an air buster relaxing music

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Andysu how is your diet coming along<?> Is your energy level up better than it was for some time<?> I think I am experiencing some sort of mobility issue(s) with my alternating hips and alternating upper thighs intermittently. It comes and goes and is incapacitating when it occurs. So I'll get to the Dr and see what's shaking there.

Andysu

Major Contributor
harmonic uplifting

eyna is into cats
PDF_20803.jpg

Andysu

Major Contributor
@Andysu how is your diet coming along<?> Is your energy level up better than it was for some time<?> I think I am experiencing some sort of mobility issue(s) with my alternating hips and alternating upper thighs intermittently. It comes and goes and is incapacitating when it occurs. So I'll get to the Dr and see what's shaking there.
well maybe not enough AC as my DC levels soon drop down and have to relax

the guitarist saw a load of drool slivering out his mouth , are these guys on drugs ? lol

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
the guitarist saw a load of drool slivering out his mouth , are these guys on drugs ? lol
The guitarist is outputting physical energy at a very high level and if some drool flies that would be normal for his output level... :D

Andysu

Major Contributor
The guitarist is outputting physical energy at a very high level and if some drool flies that would be normal for his output level... :D
got be gasping for water after that

Top Bottom