• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Somafunk

Major Contributor
New Jon Hopkins release, and an album soon……..I am very pleased :D

gwing

Forum Donor
Budapest Cafe Orchestra. They put on a great live performance locally this weekend - great musicians, lots of fun and even some Tchaikovsky and Faure as well as the gypsy stuff.

I don't know how you actually insert the utube video here but I'm listening to this: BudapestCafeOrchestra-LivingOnTheGoulash

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Budapest Cafe Orchestra. They put on a great live performance locally this weekend - great musicians, lots of fun and even some Tchaikovsky and Faure as well as the gypsy stuff.

I don't know how you actually insert the utube video here but I'm listening to this: BudapestCafeOrchestra-LivingOnTheGoulash
Copy and then paste the YouTube adress to this window. Post reply and voila...

Lord Magus

I was looking for music that would make my glasses shake in a reasonable volume for no reason other than seeing if it was possible.
Mission accomplished:

Somafunk

Major Contributor
I was looking for music that would make my glasses shake in a reasonable volume for no reason other than seeing if it was possible.

Try the Jon Hopkins track I posted above, tape the glasses to your head beforehand

Bleib

Major Contributor

thexfile

Nine Inch Nails – March Of The Pigs Disk (1994) 1, 2

NIN.jpg

Top Bottom