• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

JohnnyAudio

This amazing band was posted on Jazz by member Tell. It is so good, it deserves re-posting.

A fine mix of tasty DnB, great bass lines, progressive synth sequences, a bit mid- eastern sounding.

Absolutely delightful. Track 2 " Spoken " is subtlety rich.

If you know of any other band and recordings of this caliber please let us know.

Hidden Orchestra Archipelago

Last edited:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
While browsing thru @amirm's current"Legal Fund for Reviewers/Erin?" post << Warren Zevon's "Lawyers, guns and money" song (from his "Excitable Boy" album) kept making my ears scratch.:)
OT: There is some sort of an argument about his nomination into Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame but reading that stuff would be like someone sneaking some quinine in my coffee.:mad:

A broken record called "Eric Alexander" by The Shitheel.

thexfile

Talking Heads - The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads (2004)

talkingheads.jpg

Mayan

Forum Donor
The B-52's - Love Shack
All the while wearing and in support of an (ASR) short sleeve t-shirt of mine this fine Friday morning.:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom