• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wharfedale 220 or Dali Spektor 2

Saint12661

I have the above speakers as my shortlist and am somewhat torn after reading Amirs positive review on the Whatfedales. The Dali Spektor 2 has won awards everywhere and am just wondering if they are going to be reviewed by Amir anytime soon as if so I’ll hold off on my purchase as I’d be trusting his review above all others.

OP
S

Saint12661

Many thanks Amir. I’ll leave other members to advise on this, but hopefully not, and I’ll hold off and await your review.

OP
S

Saint12661

Hi Amir. Any planned date for this review please? Thank you.

OP
S

Saint12661

I hold the reviews in such high regard that I’m still holding off making a decision on the new Spektor 2 until reading the review on the Spektor 1.

MarcT

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
With Dali, I'd save up for the Oberon series, Oberon 1 or 3. My experience listening to the Oberons and Rubicons is that they are a toe tapping inducing speaker, so they are probably not as accurate as some others. But hey, if you are enjoying the music...

Top Bottom