• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wanted: Audeze Sine

• Thread starter Deleted member 21726
  • Start date

solderdude

Grand Contributor
When you want them to be over-ear instead of on-ear (or partly on-ear) try Vesper Audio pads.

pad-difference-1.jpg

Veri

Master Contributor

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I just got the 20mm pads from Vesper for my Sine. They are soft and nice. My only regret is that even at 20mm the padding itself is so soft that it compresses to the point that one of my ears touch the planar grate. In retrospect I wish I had gotten maybe 24mm.

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I fluffed them up, I think they're going to be OK. They transform the Sine comfort experience and that leather is incredibly soft...super high quality.

mash

I have these as well but stopped using them due to on-ear discomfort. Do the Vesper's really move them into the over ear category? Also, does someone have the dsp setting for these with the Vesper pads?

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just up in this thread there was a link to the oratory larger pads EQ. They do go over the ear, they cost about $80 delivered and it takes about 6 to 7 weeks for delivery

Veri

Master Contributor
I have these as well but stopped using them due to on-ear discomfort. Do the Vesper's really move them into the over ear category? Also, does someone have the dsp setting for these with the Vesper pads?
I use MSR7 earpads which can be readily bought from audio technica spare parts. You need the 3D printed adapters to get them on, but the Sine's comfort increases substantially using them.

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I sent you a PM

Top Bottom