• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audeze LCD-3 pre-Fazor headphones

mackat

Forum Donor
I have a beautiful pair of PRE-FAZOR Audeze LCD-3 headphones for sale. These are excellent sounding headphones, I just don’t use them enough to justify keeping them.

I am the original owner, and purchased these sometime between late 2012 and mid 2013.

They have been used very gently throughout their life, and I have never had an issue with them.

The only minor flaw is that one of the chrome pieces that the cables plug into has a small amount of play. It has been like this since a few years after I bought them, and has never affected anything.

They are in good cosmetic condition as expected for their age. The wood cups are beautiful and have been waxed a number of times. The chrome pieces are not very shiny anymore.

I replaced the original headband and pads with 2021 models. This makes them much more comfortable!

Will come with original travel case, ¼ inch cable, and XLR cable.

I am asking $1450 shipped.

Thank you!

AE426BF8-961B-47B9-B5AB-0D4387A4F04E.jpeg

0998A0C0-E47C-4763-A497-CDA90FEF7C8D.jpeg
303E304F-FC25-436F-8A46-AF5C4EC32F36.jpeg

Top Bottom