• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WAF stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasdoing

Major Contributor
thread is in fun forum, so do not take toooooo serious.

I thought we could share some waf stories here.
why? so we can understand them better lol. And so we can learn "strategies" from others.
Some of you guys are way too submissive lol (again, don't take too serious)

OP
dasdoing

dasdoing

Major Contributor
So let me start with a story of the robot vacuum I bought.
I was looking into these bots many months ago, but didn't end up buying one.
Now my partner is pregnant and she has to rest the whole 9 month because of her history of 2 lost babys (she had cerclage this time). So now our apartment is always dirty because of my personal limited ability and pacience in cleaning.
So I started to look for a bot again. During research she would say that if i buy one she would destroy it and stuff like this. She would say it repeatitly.
Some days ago I ordered one. I told her and she would say "I don't believe you". Everyday I mentioned my order she said she doesn't believe me.
It arrived thursday. A little testing before the necessary 12h initial charge: "This thing will be useless"; "what a waste of money"; "you could pay 6 days of professional cleaning for this".
First cleaning friday morning; at the beginning: "What a useless thing"; "you could do what it does in 30 minutes in 2 minutes"; "I doesn't even clean here and there"; "I allready hate this thing"
After full cleaning she allready had a name for it; says the "bastard" does a very good job hahahaha.
Today: "let's use the bot again".

Moral of the story: sometimes you just have to ignore the all the "clucking" and just do your thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom