• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Vincent SV-237 MKII

mglobe

Forum Donor
Ouch, this is an 33% extra investment from the mid to the entry of high-end tier and further?

For all audiophile people, you are all become a merchant soon or later
LOL True I guess. I just think mc is a proven quality product (not talking about audio quality of tubes, just the build, reliability, and resale value). And I'm not judging your valuation of the Vincent. Just suggesting an alternative that I would go for if I were in the market for such a device.

You would need a DAC with this.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Can I please not go further about it ! Thanks
This is Audio Science Review and you don't get to embellish in publicly slagging any old victim(s) that you determine makes you feel better and justifies your existence at the expense of ASR and the victim of your choosing like Asian manufacturers. There are penalties for choosing to personally attack without proof about your outlandish claims and subjective nonsense. This is not your personal forum and you do not get to limit other peeps communications here. If that's too much for you then ASR is probably not suitable for you and your objective of controlling the narrative. You don't get to dismiss me when the going gets challenging because you are used to getting your way and apparently even victimize yourself in an attempt to control the matters at hand that you created. Nope no sympathy here for you.
Sorry I did not aware this conversion has tickle in your nerve about china products
You tickle me not about China, Japan or any other victim that you decide to belittle, label, denigrate, obfuscate and use to further your lame agenda. Your lame attempt to make this about me is just more of your profile that is rooted in awkward thinking and emotional juvenile power grabs.
but might seem you tried not to understand what I mentioned above.
More of the same blame game rubbish that you use to deflect and blame others for your lacking responsibility for what you state as fact when it's simply rubbish that makes you feel powerful at the expense of your victims. This is about you, not me, not China and not Japan. All on you. You really need a lesson in humility, humanities, humbleness and being honest and forthright with your peers if you actually have any of them. Again this is about you...

Last edited:
OP
S

sthaus

This is Audio Science Review and you don't get to embellish in publicly slagging any old victim(s) that you determine makes you feel better and justifies your existence at the expense of ASR and the victim of your choosing like Asian manufacturers. There are penalties for choosing to personally attack without proof about your outlandish claims and subjective nonsense. This is not your personal forum and you do not get to limit other peeps communications here. If that's too much for you then ASR is probably not suitable for you and your objective of controlling the narrative. You don't get to dismiss me when the going gets challenging because you are used to getting your way and apparently even victimize yourself in an attempt to control the matters at hand that you created. Nope no sympathy here for you.

You tickle me not about China, Japan or any other victim that you decide to belittle, label, denigrate, obfuscate and use to further your lame agenda. Your lame attempt to make this about me is just more of your profile that is rooted in awkward thinking and emotional juvenile power grabs.

More of the same blame game rubbish that you use to deflect and blame others for your lacking responsibility for what you state as fact when it's simply rubbish that makes you feel powerful at the expense of your victims. This is about you, not me, not China and not Japan. All on you. You really need a lesson in humility, humanities, humbleness and being honest and forthright with your peers if you actually have any of them. Again this is about you...
I think you have a serious problem! is there anyone can stop it please !

OP
S

sthaus

LOL True I guess. I just think mc is a proven quality product (not talking about audio quality of tubes, just the build, reliability, and resale value). And I'm not judging your valuation of the Vincent. Just suggesting an alternative that I would go for if I were in the market for such a device.

You would need a DAC with this.

I haven’t order Vincent yet, just visit the local dealer and listen for couple of few sessions … and just thinking about it.

MC is a well-known brand and also expensive .. I tried to find an alternative.

Thanks for your recommendation

Drengur

Forum Donor
I've had a couple of Vincent amps (Well, one Vincent, one Sheng-ya). I wouldn't worry about reliability. They were somewhat popular in Northern-Europe and there are many units floating around. I'd recommend them if there weren't better and cheaper options available today.

OP
S

sthaus

I've had a couple of Vincent amps (Well, one Vincent, one Sheng-ya). I wouldn't worry about reliability. They were somewhat popular in Northern-Europe and there are many units floating around. I'd recommend them if there weren't better and cheaper options available today.
Good to hear from you. Thanks for your positive feedback. I haven’t made any payment on the Vincent amp yet, I just had a few sessions listening at a local store and need more time on research,
options before purchase it (cooi down time). Many thanks

Top Bottom