• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ultimate foo

Speedskater

Major Contributor
Not even close to 'Ultimate Foo'. That device does exactly what they say it does. But it's a solution to a problem that only an audiophile who chose a ridiculously over-sized power cord would have.
No alternate reality science involved.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I looked up its review on positive feedback: https://positive-feedback.com/industry-news/furutech-new-ncf-booster/

upload_2018-4-14_20-16-40.png

The world has gone mad....

Palladium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
So they found the audio equivalent of the magical fuel saving magnets which somehow the automobile industry is too incompetent to discover?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Why did no one mention it is AWARD WINNING. A whole list of awards it has won.

Award Winning Foo.

Does it require a licensed electrician to install?

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Not even close to 'Ultimate Foo'. That device does exactly what they say it does. But it's a solution to a problem that only an audiophile who chose a ridiculously over-sized power cord would have.
No alternate reality science involved.

You didn't read the bit about the NCF technology :)

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
That's it, I'm definitely getting in on this. There are so many audiophile morons out there that deserve to be parted from their cash.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
But it's a solution to a problem that only an audiophile who chose a ridiculously over-sized power cord would have.
Be sure not to miss Mikey Fremer's rave review of the AudioQuest Dragon Source power cord. So good he even bought it with his own money or so the story goes. (but he'll have to pay for in with "installments" poor guy)
"The systems sound has been transformed for the better, especially in terms of wide open transparency".
And that transformation was an improvement over the beau-coup expensive Shunyata cord it replaced. :eek:
Page 25-27 in the just released May 2018 issue and coming to a internet near you soon.
ROTFLMAO

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I have 4 of these and they are brilliant, the soundstage is so wide now it’s like sounds coming from beyond the room and the noise reduction well it’s amazing even my fridge is silent now that how powerful this is.

I don’t know if it’s connected but fruit seems to last longer in my fruit bowl since I bought these too, I think it’s because they reduce harmful radiation...

Amazing five stars , a must have for any serious Audiophile.

Wombat

Master Contributor
29342199_1318709104939717_1265794754023406055_n.jpg

Brad

Myself I prefer a kinematic mount
12132-lrg.jpg

Infinite angle adjustment - hence tweakability :p
Maybe they need a rebranding

Top Bottom