• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and Suggestions for dac/amp for pc music Asap!

CD82

This is what i am trying to accomplish so im looking for some good music experience from like spotify youtube etc.
For my gaming system now i game using headphones so not worried about using the sound set up to game with.

So this is what i have in the way of speakers and subwoofer i have two t15 polk audio speakers and one polk 10 inch powered subwoofer the psw10.
i have had thease a while and they do work.

now i have not tried them but i bought the Fosi Audio DA2120C HiFi Dac for the speakers a speaker cable connection the unit has usb connection to go to the pc.
Then for the subwoofer i got the Fosi Audio M03 200 watt TPA3255 sub amp.
So i guess i can use rca cables to the DAC unit from the sub amp for the sub? maybe i did not need this but i can always return it i wanted this so i could adjust sub level on its on.
I heard Fosi Audio was decent stuff decided id try and give them a try.
But maybe the product i bought were the wrong things might not be happy with the sound and performance?
hopefully i did okay with the purchase if not i can always return or cancel and get something different

So looking for other suggestions incase this does not pan out
im not really wanting Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection because windows 11 Bluetooth isn't very stable
Plus with this being a stucco house and metal lave wire under the stucco sometimes those connections dont work the best.
im going to need a usb connection dac unit and something i can connect a sub and 2 speakers to.

anyway dont flame me too bad for what i bought lol
maybe help me out here
i seen a brand caught my eye doing some more searching Topping?
looking for a fast response i go back to work in a few days trying to get stuff ordered an set up before i go back out for a month

staticV3

Master Contributor
The PSW10 has an Amp and volume knob built-in, so the Fosi M03 serves no purpose. You can adjust sub levels directly on the PSW10.

If you don't need a solution right away, then it may be worth waiting for Fosi's new Amp with a pre out for your sub and a high-pass filter for your main speakers:

If you want something right away, then I'd buy the WiiM Amp.

You may not need its Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities, but it has bass management and Parametric EQ built-in, which are powerful features for creating a good playback system.

If your PC doesn't have Toslink output then you can add one with the Hifime UT23.

Also, a UMIK-1 is highly recommended for sub integration and room correction.

Top Bottom