• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

topping d30 fakes on amazon

Coros

Just curious as to what people think of this amazon seller:
https://www.amazon.com.au/Dilvpoetr..._1?keywords=topping+d30&qid=1580305587&sr=8-1
Would this be a legitimate seller of the topping d30? or would they be selling fakes? This sellers prices are about $30 aud lower than the next closest topping d30 seller i found on amazon. I don't know if there would be anyway to tell if this seller is selling legitimate topping d30s just from looking at their page but just thought id get peoples opinion since Ive already purchased a unit from this seller and I'm concerned it may not be a legit version. I have the unit i purchased here with me so i can post pictures if that would be helpful.

Veri

Master Contributor
Can you make some pictures? ...looks OK though.

Last edited:

Jonathan Kwan

Dealer
Just curious as to what people think of this amazon seller:
https://www.amazon.com.au/Dilvpoetr..._1?keywords=topping+d30&qid=1580305587&sr=8-1
Would this be a legitimate seller of the topping d30? or would they be selling fakes? This sellers prices are about $30 aud lower than the next closest topping d30 seller i found on amazon. I don't know if there would be anyway to tell if this seller is selling legitimate topping d30s just from looking at their page but just thought id get peoples opinion since Ive already purchased a unit from this seller and I'm concerned it may not be a legit version. I have the unit i purchased here with me so i can post pictures if that would be helpful.
Is true

Attachments

• AZ.png
    AZ.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 273
Top Bottom