• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping A90 blinking green light?

zandm7

Hi, when I woke up this morning I discovered my Topping A90's power indicator was blinking green (I left it powered on and set to the HPA output overnight). Switching back and forth between Pre/HPA/Off didn't change anything, so I turned the switch to the Off position and then flipped the power supply switch on the back to fully power down the unit. Waited a bit and turned the unit back on, and it appears to be functioning normally again.

I think what happened was that there was a power outage early this morning before I woke up, and that probably caused this issue. Does anyone know what that blinking green light indicates, and should I be worried at all? I couldn't find anything on it in the manual, but like I said, the unit appears to be working normally after a power cycle.

Thanks!

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
@JohnYang1997 - I haven't seen this happen to my A90, what conditions are indicated by that LED's error color states?

Last edited:
Top Bottom