• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The 1st experience with Boxem + DMP-A8

GaryY

Forum Donor
Simply amamzed!
I bought DMP-A8 exceeding my budget plan and I like it very much with design and convenience. This gear made my room look different. I could have bought a little lower price product, but I don't regret at all because I could try EQ or room correction what so ever...

But new amplifier...it gave me goosebump. I never heard so much details of sound effect like chime bell, base, every resonance of drum through cyrus 3 + 751 speakers. It comes from way behind speakers as well. New amplifier changed what mission 751 can handle...the base of Charlie Haden doesn't sound 'prrrrrrr...' any more...this is really new experience to me in other dimension. So much excited what sound I can hear with coming speakers.

If some new comer like me is planning new system, stongly recommend to invest much more to amplifier than DAC. :)

Thank you so much! @boXem

Attachments

• 20231214_191713.jpg
    20231214_191713.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 154

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Boxem, they couldn’t be more understated could they, so refreshing compared to:- the horror.

Glad you are pleased.
Keith

Attachments

• IMG_3370.png
    IMG_3370.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
OP
GaryY

GaryY

Forum Donor
Boxem, they couldn’t be more understated could they, so refreshing compared to:- the horror.

Glad you are pleased.
Keith
Now I have a bit of understanding what it means saying amplifier controls speakers....it feels so fresh.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I would have had Boxem here too but I made one too many crack about Luxembourgers.
Keith

Top Bottom