• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tell Us About ARC plugin for DSP in the Home Studio

Eric Natural

Interesting that it's in VST form - seems a perfect add to my master bus in Ableton for mixing/mastering. Have you used this to "room-correct" your studio ? Feedback ?

dasdoing

Major Contributor
It looks dead (not developed).
It must be the least talked about DRC ever.
It started build-in into a KRK audio interface that nowadays nobody even knows existed.
Then it seems the system was sold to another company where it gained even less attention.
If you want something in your DAW you can use Sonaworks...at least that's what most people use in their DAW.
OR, you use your filters in any convolver on the monitoring bus. I did this for one project, but using it in EqAPO tasked my CPU much less, even if that means I can't use ASIO.

OP
Eric Natural

Eric Natural

The reason for this DRC : I went from 5" monitors to 8". Calibrated with the mic at 21 points near my head and am finding a much smoother low-end using the ARC3.
Think that I'll keep it on my master bus for mixing.
Cheers

Top Bottom