• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Strange clicking noises with Loxjie A30

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I get clicking with Bluetooth and USB modes, none for the other input types. This is the same on both A30 units.
And the clicking is from the speakers, not from the amp?

If so, then I'm guessing you have some source of heavy interference in the system which is corrupting the digital signal.

Do you have the USB connected when using bluetooth? If so, try disconnecting it. Have amp and speakers as the only connected devices and source via bluetooth. If you still get clicking, try moving the exact same devices (amp and speakers) over to the location of your other system and try there.

If that location is OK, try running a mains extension lead over from the location that is OK to the one that isn't, so that the source of power is from the "good" location, but the amp is located at the "bad" location.

Etc
etc

moonlight rainbow dream

Hey, I only saw your thread now, but I experienced the exact same issue. I eventually returned the unit.

I discovered that Infineon chip-based amps do not work with the speakers I was using at the time - the C-note kit speaker. They will produce the clicking. It will work fine with other speakers. If you have any other speakers laying around, try them out. I never got an answer for why this occurred, but I assume there is some kind of electrical/load interaction with the crossover that makes the infineon chip amps unhappy.

Top Bottom