• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Sound quality of PC and laptop headphone/line outputs

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is asking for Device ID which includes the phone number. I can't tell if they are saying this is just for eval version which is what I tried to load, or all Android.

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
That's not good...
That is part of what I mean about the minefield. You can read of a few reviews at the Play store with freezing problems. Most don't have it. I have used the player on 3 phones without problem. A neat, and highly useful feature of Play store reviews, is you can set it to show only reviews from those with the same phone or tablet you have. If you pull up your Android device for some App and everyone is having freezing issues then you know to avoid the app. It may work great elsewhere. If you see others with your device reporting great performance, then so much the better.

Top Bottom