• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD] Meze Liric (Warranty)

ptodorov0

Decided to sell my Meze Liric. The reasons for sale are I have only used them 3 times in the last few months and I am also currently building my new listening system/room. I have used them less than 200 hours overall and they have no damage and no visible signs of wear, as you can see on the photos. Included in the sale is the complete set as they come from Meze - outer cardboard box (not on photos), inner cardboard box, Liric square box, leather travel hard case, 2 OEM cables with different length, 6.3mm adaptor and airplane adaptor and the leather pouch for them.

I am located in Sofia, Bulgaria. Willing to ship anywhere in the EU with DHL or DPD.

More info on Meze Liric on their website.

Attachments

• meze1_copy.jpg
    meze1_copy.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 54
  • meze2_copy.jpg
    meze2_copy.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 47
  • meze3_copy.jpg
    meze3_copy.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 60
  • meze4_copy.jpg
    meze4_copy.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 55
  • meze5_copy.jpg
    meze5_copy.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 59
  • meze6_copy.jpg
    meze6_copy.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
OP
P

ptodorov0

Forgot to mention that they still have 13 months remaining warranty. Invoice dated 14.04.2022, warranty ends 14.04.2024.

Last edited:
Top Bottom