• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD] Two Hypex amplifiers (NC252MP and NC122MP) [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptodorov0

For sale are two of my passionately built stereo amplifiers based on Hypex NC252MP/NC122MP modules. They have been used for less than 50 hours, both modules have remaining warranty from Hypex. All connectors on the back panel are quality parts by Schurter and Cliff, which allow using banana plugs or bare wires, internal wires are OEM from Hypex too. I have used them with a MiniDSP Flex 8 where the 252 was used for the midwoofers and the 122 was used for the HF drivers. I don't need DSP anymore thus I am selling them.

XLR inputs accept balanced XLR or unbalanced input with an RCA to XLR cable or adaptor.

The Hypex modules are bolted to the aluminium chassis bottom and thermal paste is used between the module and enclosure so heat dissipation is very good. The enclosure itself is the ModuShop(Hifi2000) Galaxy Maggiorato GX283 which looks and feels solid. It is made of black oxidized aluminum with a 10mm thick aluminum face plate.

Outside dimensions are 230mm x 230mm x 80mm, which is very compact for such power specifications.

Specifiations of NC252MP:
Power (4Ω): 2 x 250W or 1 x 400W in BTL
Power (8Ω): 2 x 150W or 1 x 500W in BTL

Specifications of NC122MP:

Power (4Ω): 2 x 125W or 1 x 200W in BTL
Power (8Ω): 2 x 75W or 1 x 250W in BTL

Price if bought together: 650 EUR (-10% as I prefer to sell them together)
Price for the NC252MP based one:
390 EUR SOLD!
Price for the NC122MP based one: 325 EUR 290 EUR
Shipping within EU will cost between 30 and 40 EUR.

I have attached two photos, I can take better ones on request because it was dark when I took those.

Attachments

• Hypex_1.jpg
    Hypex_1.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Hypex_2.jpg
    Hypex_2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom