• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

So, what are recommendable amps below 200$?

I put in too low of an offer (by $1) and missed one that Paradigm had on Ebay. Hopefully they will put more back on there.

I just got one of the same IcePower modules that is in that. It seemed to sound good but my listening was cut short last night by a migraine with side effects I didn't know migraines came with. For a bit I thought I was having a stroke. Hopefully I can try it out more shortly.
Please take care. I don't personally know you, but I have a sister with migraine problems and it hasn't been good times for her. And she have tried everything to get rid of them.

And about the PW-Amp, I hope they can get a hold of more. Maybe with the announcement today of the buying of Paradigm, they are just taking down the offer until further notice.

thanks, I never understood just how bad they could get.

They still have the amps on their site for $224 which is a great deal but less is better :) The review that mi-fu linked to makes me want one even more.

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
A few weeks back, I recommended to buy a silent fan to keep the Powergate at lower temperatures.

The fan is indeed really really silent (the quietest fan I've ever heard), but if you are sensible to fan noise, you'll still hear the fan's motor. Nobody at home can hear it, but me :(

Obviously that is when no music is playing, at 3 meters away from the fan.

I thought somebody can find this info useful. There's not such thing as a silent fan for me.