• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Singxer SDA-6 (Pro)

gjm

Does anyone have a comparative review - technical evaluation - of the Singxer SDA-6? There were originally two models - he 'normal' SDA-6. and the Pro. Singxer have since ceased manufacture of the normal version, and only the 'Pro' remains.

I've seen a lot of credit given to other very, very good devices (Gustard, etc) but no comprehensive technical review of the SDA-6.

My apologies if I've missed it!

JSmith

Master Contributor
Does anyone have a comparative review - technical evaluation - of the Singxer SDA-6?
Yes Prof. Wolf measured it here, although not the Pro version;
Dashboard4V.jpg

JSmith

Lexxz

I2C pinout for singxer sda-6 pro share . please share

Last edited:

bonyfacy

Hello. I want to ask the owners of the Advanced version and Windows users, Has anyone tried using DSD Native on it?

kopczas

Looks good. Does anyone know if Singxer is going to release new dac soon? I would go for is for it`s usb input but if there will be new Singxer I would wait.

TonyJZX

Major Contributor

what does one think of this?

also 'femto clock'

thon

what does one think of this?
what does one think of the review or of the DAC?
The review is, well, vivid and wordily.
Regarding the DAC the input options, the USB implementation, the output stage and the clocking stand out.
Although comments on "sound" are not popular on this forum for me the DAC sounds more refined (detailed) and balanced than the 2 ES9038PRO based SMSL DACs I have (although they measure even slightly better).
Output stage is Class A, so the device gets warm. it has no volume control. the remote only works for standby and to select the input.
Personally I'd buy it again in an instant regardless of possible future products from Singxer - great DAC!

Top Bottom