• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sabaj A10D 2022 with Genelec 8030

• Thread starter Deleted member 58421
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58421

Hi,

I’ve recently started using this set up and I am quite impressed overall with the value for money this system provides.

I am from hifi and recently switched over to Chinese dac and pro audio, though I previously owned ATC SCM40A’s, amongst some other good hifi equipment.

Honestly I’m not going to get the best out of these speakers (I’m not a near field listener) because they are about 500-700mm too far from my ears but nonetheless I am very happy with the clean sound, accuracy, and tight bass.

I intend to add a subwoofer. I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary but adding a sub will, imo, improve the overall sound so the speakers aren’t trying to do too much with complex music.

I have my speakers on the isopods set up on a sideboard/dresser near the front of it and left the switches as free standing. Has anyone with the same equipment and similar set up played with the dip switches and found particular settings to get what they feel is the best out of them, same with the Sabaj. (Please no comments on room difference - I know).

Positive and helpful comments welcome.

Top Bottom