• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Riva Audio--Still in business?

Barrelhouse Solly

A couple of years ago I got a refurb Riva Concert for $50--75% off list. It was in like new condition. I use it as a bedside speaker. As a cheap powered speaker used for extreme near field it's very good. It works reasonably well and has great variety of connectivity choices. The DLNA renderer capability works perfectly. AFAIK, although the Riva web site is reachable and their phone number is active they haven't answered phone calls or emails in several years. Last fall they had a sale on a very limited quantity of speakers. That was the first activity on the web site I've seen since I bought the speaker.

AudioThinker

I wrote to them yesterday let’s see if they respond. Could you try to call them again and see if they respond? I would really appreciate if they could offer some support….

Top Bottom