• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review AS24 for a short time

PeteWilson

My first impression is leisurely and very coherent.
Soundstage is wide and has plenty of depth, and most of the vocals and instruments I listen to are projected outside of my head, with slightly warm treble weight and a safe, leisurely, beautiful midrange. There's enough sparkle and air. It is amazing for some string recordings,

When it comes to large-scale compositions, I think z1r has excellent dynamics, but the separation of instruments is still a lot worse, which is a bit mixed the same time price gap between it and the AS24 is huge. Based on this price and realistic, there is no bright spot in his sound that seems kind of boring. The quality is quite satisfactory but the defect of high frequency is still very serious.

The extremely high-frequency overtones after 10khz, listening to the violin is like sawing wood. The high probability is caused by too severe attenuation of extremely high frequencies. The extremely high frequency is not good, but the sub-high frequency around 8khz of z1r is higher. This kind of tuning is taboo, and texture of treble instruments will be very poor. There is no overtone, no details of extremely treble, but sub-treble is very spicy and exciting.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sony AS24 returned no results. Does this AS24 has a brand?
Found it. KZ AS24 I suppose?

If you are planning to start a career as a reviewer, based on your style I would not recommend ASR as a good starting place.

Also, can you please select all the traffic lights in the below photo?

1686923810910.png

Top Bottom