• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Replicate imagined speaker sound to headphones. (With Impulcifer)

OP
LIΟN

LIΟN

5.png

4.png

I put the right delay on the Direct Sound I had before and finally made a decay suitable for the concert hall.

0.png

It's very rich and clear. The words rich and clear are hard to coexist, at least in the in-room. The limits are clear.

1.png

2.png

3.png

But the moment you experience that impossible, your brain seems to melt.
Not only that, if you apply HRIR (with ASW/LEV angle Far distance Reverb) with IEM, not headphones, the noise floor is even lower and the dynamic range I hear is incredibly high because the sound insulation is so good.
I also watch it with my breath when everyone in the audience is quiet, and it's really quiet.
But when the song starts, the singer comes directly in front of me in the middle of that large concert hall, blooms the sound directly in my ear, and accordingly, the decay in that big space wraps around me.

:eek:

Top Bottom