hd800s

1. N

DAP for HD800s?

I'm looking for a DAP to conserve battery for my iPhone, and something portable to use for the thieaudio monarch MKIIIs as well as doubling for use with the HD800s at home. I'm just looking at the power requirements and narrowed it down to a few DAPs Sony NW-A306 or NW-ZX707 or Fiio M11 ESS...
  2. LIΟN

Replicate imagined speaker sound to headphones. (With Impulcifer)

Hi. I live in South Korea, and I enjoy exploring and studying various audio information from all over the world. I use a translator. I'm sorry the sentence wasn't smooth. I used the speaker set up in the in-room and was quite satisfied. But I had no choice but to dispose of the speaker because...
  3. R

Budget-conscious balanced DAC (USB) for A90 + HD800s?

I am looking for a balanced DAC for A90 + HD800s. I don't need any features besides just getting the best out of HD800s. Won't be connecting two systems to it, no MQA, no Bluetooth, etc. I will be using USB only and then just whatever interconnect I need to connect the DAC to A90 via balanced...
  4. R

DAC for HD800s & A50s - anything else except D50s?

I am looking for a Dac for Hd800s and A50s amp. Is there any reason to look at anything but D50s? I am already EQIng the HD800s so I don’t need Adi-2 or anything with built-in EQ as I would prefer to use software for that anyways. Also don’t want to spend more than $250-300 used
  5. E

[Sold]: Sennheiser HD800S (Perfect Condition)

[Sold] Asking $1000 USD + buyer pays shipping. These are still the best (and most comfortable) open back headphones I’ve ever heard, especially with DSP filters applied as posted on the HD800S review thread. I just don’t really get a chance to use them much. Headphones are still in perfect...
  6. Mehdiem

Amp+DAC for HD800s? Are they really that differnet?

Hi Folks. I'm new to the headphone world. I have been enjoying my KEF-LS50 + Yamaha NR602 for a long time now and recently purchased an HD800s headphone. I’m currently using my HD800s with Dragonfly Colabt amp/DAC. I’m looking to buy a desktop amp. I will be connecting it to my streamer...
  7. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

Hello there, I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but here it goes. I love the way the ifi dac v2 truebass button works, it just doesn't have enough power, i was using it on a pair of HD800s. Since then, i have bought the topping a90 d90 combo. What i want to do is somehow get that...
  8. T

Info about my dac and amp combo with hd800s

Hey I'm pretty new to audiophile stuff. But i wanted to get the most out of my gaming experience and music while not going overboard in price. After sometime i bought the audio technica r70x with the combo topping E30 and the SMSL sp200 because the topping i found for 120 new , and sp200 for...
  9. B

Apple lightning to 3.5mm or native headphone jack?

I have an iPad Pro 12.9 (2015) and I want to use the HD800S with it. It has a headphone jack and I can also use a lightning to 3.5mm adapter (not the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter). 1) Without an external dac, using the Atom with it will be double amping right? Is that bad? 2) I know the USB-C...
  10. R

AMP good enough for my new headphone (HD800S)

Hi, I’ve recently bought a Sennheiser HD800s and now I would like to know if my Topping A50s in combination with a topping D50s is good enough. I find it a bit complicated to know what is good enough with all the ohms and wattage calculations. To prevent me from buying something which is...
  11. R

AMP/DAC for AKG and Sennheiser cans

I am new to the audiophile arena and need some advice/recommendations on an amp/dac for my AKG K7xx (Q701) and potentially HD8xx when that comes out. From my understanding, OTL tube amps or "warmer" amp/dac combos are best for the HD800s, but I'm looking to stick with solid state and have...
  12. Neto Rare

***SOLD*** Sennheiser HD800S + EXTRAS

Purchased from an authorized dealer on 12/2020 and its still under warranty w/ original invoice. Condition: It's barely used and still MINT (NO scratches, dings, paint chips). Pads/headband are still fresh as well. No funky odor or grime! Includes: Original box/case, manual, 6.5mm stock cable...
Top Bottom