• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
IMG_20240213_135041.jpg

Fuji 106km away, but visible.

dualazmak

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh, Yes!!
I took a photo from almost the same place (observatory of Tokyo Sky Tree?), almost the same wide angle, same direction, after sunset but before complete darkness!:)
I hope it would be allowed posting this photo again here which I have recently also shared here...
059A0976_r1_trm_rs.JPG

Last edited:

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
That is perfect! So many interesting things in that pic, and beautifully composed and timed!
My Wife worked for Hitachi in 80s and I was over there twice and have a ton of pictures. But I believe that one was taken by a colleague and won an award. He was kind enough to give her a high res copy. Edit: checking with the Misses: we got it from a former colleague 3yrs ago, award winning and not sure of the photographer.
Once, I got lost and took the wrong train and never made it to my destination the "Stereo District" in Tokyo. Thanks to some kind strangers I made it back to our hotel. In the 80s there very few English signs.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Capture d’écran 2024-02-07 à 16.32.40.png

Coming back from the beach...
There is a nudist beach every 25km, south of France by the Mediterranean Sea ...
I live south of France... 30km from Spain.
Today February 13, temperature: 21 celsius...

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Yes... I do ;) And it sounds quite nice with some calm piano concert from Murray Perahia - Schubert.
Who says you can't mix old and new :D
Well... nobody. And it's an adorable little amplifier, and that particular example appears to be in great condition.
But the KEFs are not terribly sensitive. I am surprised the Pioneer is up to the task.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
IMG_0923.jpeg

Iphone15Pro night shot of stars. Enhanced image.

CapMan

Major Contributor
IMG_6331.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg

Rudyard Kipling’s writing desk at his house - Batemans (now in the care of the National Trust).

Also, a letter written by his son John in 1915 from the front lines - he would lose his life shortly after writing it.

It makes the hope and expectation of an early end to the war he expresses so terribly sad and poignant.

Top Bottom