• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
IMG_1937.JPG

another old entrance door...
iPhone 6s

Last edited:

peterphoenix

Banoffee
a3764d138097915.6238edabd2f24.jpg

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
what it's been like at our house today

lucky you, i've been waddling through a constant 5cm (~2") of slush for the last couple days while taking the dog out....until i ran out of dry shoes (AND socks) :mad:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
what it's been like at our house today

The polar vortex is shifting again and bringing air from Siberia to North America. So in the next week to ten days we can expect some more of that reallly cold air.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
We've had very little cold here so far this winter.
:(
Lucky you. We had that 2 to 3 weeks cold snap in December that was horrible -40c (-40F) and worse at night plus wind chill. If we get that again I'm ordering in groceries and hibernating.

nobodynoz

Capture d’écran 2023-01-28 à 18.26.49.png

Clic on image
The old port of "MARSEILLE" south of France by the Mediterranean Sea.
MARSEILLE is a town built 800 years ago...
The old port and above the incredible Basilica called "Notre Dame de la Garde" (2 200 000 visitors a year)
280km from where I live... I've been there many times because when I was living in Ivory Coast, Africa and I used to take the plane from Marseille to Abidjan. I spent 2 days in Marseille then I took the plane.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Capture d’écran 2023-01-29 à 09.47.35.png

Capture d’écran 2023-01-28 à 19.16.44.png

because a large part of my family is living in Switzerland, I've seen the grave inside the cemetery located in "Corsier-sur-Vevey". His wife is buried on the left side.

Last edited:

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
View attachment 260636
Clic on image
The old port of "MARSEILLE" south of France by the Mediterranean Sea.
MARSEILLE is a town built 800 years ago...
The old port and above the incredible Basilica called "Notre Dame de la Garde".
280km from where I live... I've been there many times because when I was living in Ivory Coast, Africa and I used to take the plane from Marseille to Abidjan. I spent 2 days in Marseille then I took the plane.
My memories of the view are quite painful. Waiting to catch the car ferry to Tunis parked the car fully loaded and went into a restaurant for lunch. We were eating and saw three youths trying to break into the car. Stood up tried to run outside and someone had closed the restaurant’s glass door. Hit it head on the noise was so loud the youths legged it. Maybe just as well three onto one might not have turned out too well.

nobodynoz

Are we sure "Charles" wasn't a woman?
yes because he has had a total of 11 children from 4 women... and all the children speak French fluently because they are living in Switzerland a country divided by 3 languages : German, French and Italian (depending where you chose to live...!
So you drive and everything is write in French and suddenly everything is write in German or Italien. Most of the Swiss are able to talk in 2 languages.
All my family living in Switzerland are speaking 2 languages 1.- German and 2.- French.

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Imagine my surprise, and delight, to see a new post to my favorite photoblog after a long hiatus! :)

Yeah, it's my son's photoblog. :cool:

weirdweirds.jpg

nobodynoz

NANTES Cathedral - France - is a Roman Catholic cathedral located on Place Saint-Pierre, Nantes. . Its construction took 457 years, from 1434 to 1891.
I've seen the Cathedral last year and I'm 71 y-old.

Every night in summer there is a show on the facade... be patient, you've never seen a show like that...

Last edited:
Top Bottom