• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Please welcome BDWoody as our new moderator!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is my pleasure to announce that we have a new moderator, @BDWoody (Brad). He was nominated by a member so he and I discussed the possibility and here we are. My interactions with Brad have been great as he put up with me damaging his expensive Devialet amplifier that died in testing. He also lives on the other coast so is able to take action when I am sleeping. In other words, you will be watched around the clock! :D

I don't know if he is into drinking beer, messing with horses and such as @Thomas savage did. But I am sure his vices will out over time.....

Please give him the support he needs as he gets up to speed on the role. Be respectful to him as he has a difficult job with no pay. He is here to make this place great for all of us.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Best man for the job.:D

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
When Amir asked if I would be willing to help, I told him I would ONLY because I know this group well enough to rely on everyone's help in keeping it all together.

I am hoping that everyone, but especially the core of senior members that make this place a regular part of your day/week/whatever, will step up and do the job along with me.

Please... No politics this week! Crazy enough everywhere else, hope to keep this place a refuge.

I look forward to the challenge, and hope that I can basically blend in much like I did before.

Cheers all, and thank you @amirm for giving me the chance to help out!

BillH

Forum Donor
Two votes for BDWoody!

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't know if he is into drinking beer, messing with horses and such as @Thomas savage did. But I am sure his vices will out over time.....
I think his profile pic says enough.
Scooby Doobie Doo
1604440383095.jpeg

Top Bottom