• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Please welcome BDWoody as our new moderator!

Lorenzo74

When Amir asked if I would be willing to help, I told him I would ONLY because I know this group well enough to rely on everyone's help in keeping it all together.

I am hoping that everyone, but especially the core of senior members that make this place a regular part of your day/week/whatever, will step up and do the job along with me.

Please... No politics this week! Crazy enough everywhere else, hope to keep this place a refuge.

I look forward to the challenge, and hope that I can basically blend in much like I did before.

Cheers all, and thank you @amirm for giving me the chance to help out!

The King is dead, long live the King!

good luck! This is the best forum we have on Earth preserve it as it is, make it better.
looking forward
My Best
Lorenzo

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am not sure it congratulations or commiserations are in order, but I salute your pluck.

Keith

Sukie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that you've won and that you'll be living in the White House? (obviously with @amirm)

oldsysop

Something strange happened with the Devialet. Suddenly no more was said about the subject.
Perhaps it is time to comment on what really happened.

Wombat

Master Contributor
I 35th the choice.

New ink colour?

Nemo

Forum Donor
@BDWoody Good luck on your new role, and thank you: looking forward to the forum's discussions and threads!

steve59

Major Contributor
I’ll try to be less subjective on your watch:).

StefaanE

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I hope you have a blast!

Top Bottom