• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Please help me choosing IEM

kenos

Helloo, i was about to choose Blessing 3 but Nova has been getting my attention lately. Are they any significant difference between these two? (Like pros and cons (?) )
Or are they any better recomendations on this price range?

Adding notes — i like to focus on vocals/instrument on music (Mostly pop/acoustic songs).
I prefer bass but i'm okay with treble as long as it's not too much (just enough)

Thank you, i really appreciate your answers! Have a great dayy :D

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had the Blessing 3 and it's an example of diminishing returns, just not worth the price. Try the Truthear Zero Blue or 7hz Salnotes Zero:2 to get a baseline of value for money. I measure everything else against those at those prices.
In that range, the 7hz Timeless, the original one with planar slam, the AE version has an ordinary sounding dynamic bass driver which was no fun.

Top Bottom