• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Perlisten S4s for Home Theater

Descartes

Major Contributor
I have a small room 12 x 11 x 10 and want to have on wall speakers as I can’t install in walls speakers.

I saw that Perlisten has an on wall speaker S4s for surround sound, would this work as well for the front LCR?

Ghost2231

Sure but at $4k a piece you could do much better. Do you like these because they are angled down and you want to mount them up high?

OP
D

Descartes

Major Contributor
Sure but at $4k a piece you could do much better. Do you like these because they are angled down and you want to mount them up high?
Not necessarily I just need to find good on wall speakers!

OP
D

Descartes

Major Contributor
Ascendo passive 6
Totem tribe III
DALI Opticon
Ascend acoustic duo v2 LCR

None of these are likely to disappoint you.
Looking for a concentric driver ! I guess the Ascendo would work if they were not so ugly

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi

A bit out of left field. You were considering Perlisten, at $4k. Wouldn’t Genelec 8341, mounted in the wall/soffit be a serious consideration?

Peace.

OP
D

Descartes

Major Contributor
Hi

A bit out of left field. You were considering Perlisten, at $4k. Wouldn’t Genelec 8341, mounted in the wall/soffit be a serious consideration?

Peace.
Yes except I heard one can get better pricing with Perlisten

Top Bottom