• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Our home page is up!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
My goal in creating this site was not just to have a forum but also a portal where top articles explaining audio science and engineering show up. We now have a prototype of that up: http://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?portal/ (same has hitting the Home button up top).

It is an easy way to find the articles I have been writing instead of searching for them as posts.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
I have been looking @ the home page since it has been first established.
It's a fair trampoline in the scientific world of audio. ...Not a bible but an ongoing research...

fas42

Major Contributor
Amir, I'll take this opportunity now to thank you very much for going to the trouble and effort to set this forum up - I truly appreciate it!!

So far it looks like it's going swimmingly ... ;)

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
My goal in creating this site was not just to have a forum but also a portal where top articles explaining audio science and engineering show up. We now have a prototype of that up: http://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?portal/ (same has hitting the Home button up top).

It is an easy way to find the articles I have been writing instead of searching for them as posts.

That is a great idea, it allows for research and can spawn interesting discussions. Thank You.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I get today's statistics tomorrow. Will let you know then :).

But overall yes, there has been a significant growth in the forum in both traffic and membership. Thank you to all for making it happen.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I get today's statistics tomorrow. Will let you know then :).

But overall yes, there has been a significant growth in the forum in both traffic and membership. Thank you to all for making it happen.
You were a big part of making it happen with your show coverage :)
So thank you amir:)

Mivera

Major Contributor
Thanks Thomas. Knock on wood I think I got through all the show reports today! 92 rooms I think and 170 music tracks.

Great work! next show you should drag along your AP and take some equipment measurements :)

Mivera

Major Contributor
Oh just when you thought amir could not get any more ' popular ' at these shows ... Great idea Mike :D

Yeah instead of listening to the system's he can head straight to the rear of the equipment racks and plug the AP into the analog outs! :) Then perhaps another team member can follow behind to take take in room acoustic measurements. All of the results can be posted with the photos rather than subjective impressions.

Speedskater

Major Contributor
The home page needs a Table of Contents. With some 50 papers already posted, it can take some searching to find a paper from just a few days ago.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Mivera

Major Contributor
That's a good suggestion. Let me see if there is a way to do it.

Awesome I can't wait for your RMAF 2016 coverage :)

Mivera

Major Contributor
I look forward to that too. Question is, should I go to Newport Show in the first week of June?

Why not? Maybe I'll meet you there and help with the AP measurements :) Maybe we can mount all of the gear on a segway or something. :)

Top Bottom