• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Oppo BDP-93 - Free to a good home. I just need shipping paid.

C. Cook

I couldn't delete the thread, but I've received enough messages such that I'm going through them in order. If it falls through, I'll edit this again, but for now the Oppo is considered taken.

Last edited:

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That dinosaur is a pretty darned good CD player, among other features. Incredibly low distortion.

OP
C. Cook

C. Cook

That dinosaur is a pretty darned good CD player, among other features. Incredibly low distortion.
Yeah it's a nice player, but frankly in terms of operation it's pretty clunky (by design I guess). Also since I don't have a use for it in my living room, the fact that a lot of the functionality is only visible via the on-screen display (to a TV), makes it too difficult to use in my office.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah it's a nice player, but frankly in terms of operation it's pretty clunky (by design I guess). Also since I don't have a use for it in my living room, the fact that a lot of the functionality is only visible via the on-screen display (to a TV), makes it too difficult to use in my office.
Understood. People here ask about good CD players all the time, so I thought I'd mention it.

Top Bottom