• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Opinions / experience with Audiophonics.fr?

Joffy1780

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Another very happy customer here, ordered several times. Fantastic customer care and very responsive to questions.
Also, the fact that they link to Amir's reviews where available is a huge plus in my book.

Davidjcooper

Hey forum,

What has been your experience with Audiophonics.fr, in terms of how they deal with returns, defective products, refunds, and other issues?
Oh man. Such a bad experience. Ordered Theiaudio IEMs. One of the pins was broken inside the shell upon delivery and the guy at Audiophonics refused to RMA instead claiming I broke it. Refused returns, refunds anything. Instead sent me the generic support email at the manufacturer!

Not a cheap product.

Really disgusting communication to be honest. Very surprised to see such good reviews online. Makes me wonder how many are fake.

Would be super careful after this experience.

I've made several purchases from Audiophonics and everything's went well except the last one.

They sent me a broken product with software as well as hardware problems - of which former were known to them prior shipping but not mentioned anywhere on their website. I Was offered a full refund but time will tell how it'll work out.

Top Bottom