• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Nordost MicroFiber Towel- Game Changer

this is me

Wow. Wow. Wow!
Received this Nordost microfiber towel over the weekend. After thoroughly wiping off the dust on my equipment and speakers and cables, the sound is just out of this world. Bigger soundstage- can hear instruments coming from the other room. Bass is tight and chest pounding. Resolution on the high end is unreal. It’s like watching 8k vs 1080p.
Amir,
If you want to test this peace of game changing audiophile component, let me know. Shipping wouldn’t be a problem.
IMG_8880.jpeg

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow. Wow. Wow!
Received this Nordost microfiber towel over the weekend. After thoroughly wiping off the dust on my equipment and speakers and cables, the sound is just out of this world. Bigger soundstage- can hear instruments coming from the other room. Bass is tight and chest pounding. Resolution on the high end is unreal. It’s like watching 8k vs 1080p.
Amir,
If you want to test this peace of game changing audiophile component, let me know. Shipping wouldn’t be a problem.
View attachment 284255
Lier!
Microfibres are no good for dusting, they only work if damp.:)
Yours is dry.

rmarton

Wow. Wow. Wow!
Amir,
View attachment 284255
I prefer McIntosh Towel. Nordost is slightly fuller in bass, but the soundstage is more precise with McIntosh. Of course it's more expensive but if your system is on that level, you will blow your mind. Please be aware this only can reveal its value if you stick Japanese characters on your speaker boxes.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I consider my dust to be part of the room treatment.

It's free, and it only gets better with time.

ocinn

The dust particles help with the diffraction of 100khz+ frequencies that my artisan hand-made plasma super tweeters put out when I listen to RedBook CDs. I spent $65,000 on synergistic research black boxes, HFTs, and Vibratrons, when the real key was to just not dust my shelves the whole time! I can't actually hear the music anymore since my ENT is so stuffed up from the dust allergies but I can rest easy knowing those crucial frequencies are damped!

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor

Best answer. Dust patina! :cool:

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Any child of the 1980s knows that blowing on their Nintendo cartridge enhanced electrical signal transmission. Blowing on your interconnects and speaker cables improves sound quality with organic truth.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
What I wonder is why you were sent a Nordost towel to begin with....

Penelinfi

Can we get a shootout between the Nordost Microfiber and the Apple Cloth? Maybe they work best when used together

Top Bottom