• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Neumann MA 1 and kh120II, NO STUDIO MONITORS FOUND ISSUE. HELP!

oraya

hello guys
I just cane in this groupo and I found a lot of good insights about audio and studio setup, so I am here to ask for support.

I have bought a pair of KH120II with MA1 system but I am not able to figure the setup as the MA1 Software is not able to see the monitors.
I used a normal network switch in which I connected the monitors via cat6 cable and my macbook pro M2pro via an hub usbC to Ethernet and the same cable I used for the speakers. The software keep saying: no studio monitors found.
I have read on another thread something about ipv6 and some issue related to the switch but it wasn't so clear..I am quite confused.

Could be possible that the issue is related to the Ethernet hub I use from my mac or some kind of configuration regarding the ipv6 address?
I have no idea how to make it work, maybe somebody here had the same experience and figured the solution...

Thanks a lot for any help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.21.38.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.21.38.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 43

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor
Is there anything."running the network", e.g. handling DHCP, handling default routes etc.

OP
O

oraya

Is there anything."running the network", e.g. handling DHCP, handling default routes etc.
I managed to sort out the issue which was related to some network configuration on my laptop. I have first tried with my wife’s macbook air and it worked without problems so I have copie exactly the same configuration and it worked. Thank you

Daniels07

I managed to sort out the issue which was related to some network configuration on my laptop. I have first tried with my wife’s macbook air and it worked without problems so I have copie exactly the same configuration and it worked. Thank you
hey! Happy to know it worked out for you :)

I’m going through the exact problem as you and thought your solution may help me as well. Do you mind sharing with me the settings you used that fixed the problem?

Top Bottom