• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New music Podcasts

mrbungle

I was searching for a thread about Podcasts talking about new music, but couldn’t find one. I think Roon‘s recommendations are pretty good and cross-genre, something where Apple Music for example failed me, but it is usually still playing it pretty safe. Like often something that got lots of streams just because this dude at Pitchfork gave it 8.21 points for whatever reasons. At the end, it’s still humans who find the good in the huge number of new stuff. What Podcasts do you listen to to find new music? Or only algorithms for you (Spotify, Last.fm, … )? Or mainly websites/magazines (Sputnik, Pitchfork, Stereogum, …)? Obsessed friends? Or you only use Pink Floyd and Fleetwood Mac for listening to your setup ;-p?

I’m still looking forward to a new ‘No Plus Ones‘ episode every two weeks or so, lots of Indie, Punk, Hardcore, Metal for the angry teenager in me.

Top Bottom