• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Dutch&Dutch loudspeakers.

Good Lord, personal responsibility. If you can't avoid feeling triggered by information, however complete or incomplete the responsibility is your's to stay out of audio communities.

This was in no way creating effective hype, which is extremely subjective anyway. A glowing look what's coming is not going to cause people who wouldn't otherwise to suddenly buy the product. This is no evidence of a Sven Gali at work.

The standard advice of don't read such threads feels fair to me. I can only speak for myself of course.

Personally, not offended or in any way upset by this thread - properly posted in Desperate Dealers, light hearted and seems interesting.

Anyone else find this thread really distasteful? To me, it feels like a dealer with financial incentive and insider knowledge is dangling information over the community and hyping up an unreleased speaker. Imagine if Audio Advice was starting threads about the LS70 and then refusing to talk about it.

I find this post distasteful. Why don’t you put Purite Audio on ignore so you don’t have to be offended?

Personally, not offended or in any way upset by this thread - properly posted in Desperate Dealers, light hearted and seems interesting.
Thanks Jeremy cheque is in the post.
Keith

There are two new measurement led D&D designs in the pipeline
Bigger and smaller 8C, then? Was also hoping for a center/horizontal option, but I can understand how it's probably a (very) low priority for them. The 8C is my all-time favorite, so excited nonetheless.

I have one pocket and also very empty, but maybe I can put 2k...
Does this fall into every?
If you could look around and find two more pockets…
Keith

I realise they are not inexpensive, remember though a pair of 8Cs and I presume 6Cs will be a system within themselves, just add Roon or Spotify Connect and that’s it.
Keith

Will have to wait a little longer before pulling the trigger on a 8c then. Will they be announced this year?

Everything always seem to take longer than one would hope but I believe the ‘6’ will be available later this year.
Keith

Will there be a speaker which can be placed in "classic" center speaker orientation?

I don’t believe there are plans for a centre ‘horizontal’ speaker at the moment, but I will ask.
Keith

Not sure why this is a go-to response for some users of this forum and it's an especially strange response to me saying I feel baited by a lack of information.
Sounds like Keith has finally achieved the rank of Master Baiter. Arise, Sir Purite!

Not quite the legacy I was hoping for!
Keith

I work just a couple of blocks away from their place... Shall I go and see if I can peek through the windows?
Yep, you definitely should. :cool:

I should have taken some screen shots of the ‘6’, I have some images of the large ones but can’t risk excommunication.
2.1 metres and 400kg.
Keith

Back
Top Bottom