• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My Gigaworks T3 died, I would like to upgrade for better.

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I will second an SVS SB-1000 or SB-1000 pro if you can find them for a reasonable price in the EU

jptechnology

Hello, Sorry if I ask on the wrong place but I'm a bit lost.
My Creative Gigaworks T3 kit died again and I'm not being able to repair it this time. So I would like to change it and upgrade my audio at the same time.

I'm a newbie about audio speakers but I really liked the sound of my gigaworks so I search something similar or neutral around 600 euros ( I probably can't put really more).
One of my main concern is to have clean and distinguible medium / low as I love them and I play bass too. Which leads me to a big question, I'm not sure I can do without a subwoofer.

At this time I'm really balanced between having 2 Yamaha HS8 or a pair of Klipsch R-50M + a sub R-120SW.
What is your recommendation, and do you think I will really lose something without subwoofer (especially compared to the low end kit I had) ?

In the meantime, I tried some old broken Technics SB3030 with a NAD 3020B, and what I can say, I miss a bit the low frequencies on them.

Thank you very much.
Hi I can repair it 100 % can you tell me what problem are you facing , if you still want to do garbage I am interested into its Main board , my number is 00919429415100

Top Bottom