• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Musical Fidelity MX VYNL Phono preamp

Ellisr63

I purchased this for our turntable, and then a month later we started rearranging my setup...it is still not hooked up and I think it will most likely be more than a year before I look at using vinyl again, so time to sell it to pay for other more needed items. It is in mint condition, and used only a few times in a smoke free environment. It has a bunch of settings for rine tuning to your cartridge, and can be used in single ended or balanced mode. You do need a special cable for balanced. I am including everything that was included when I purchased it new. I have the original box, and I am looking at $650 shipped plus PayPal fees.
PM me with email address and I will send pics...pics are too large to upload in forum.

Top Bottom