• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Lyngdorf tdai 1120 preamping KEF LS50 Wireless II + Sub?

Hatchery

Hello - I'm looking at the Lyngdof 1120 (mainly because of Room Perfect) to use as a Pre-Amp with a pair of KEF LS wireless IIs and a KEF KC62 sub.
I know you cannot add a sub and use the 1120 as a preamp at the same time however would this work if the sub is already intergrated directly into the wireless IIs? Preamping into them using the Aux input?
Any thoughts appreciated.

Ellebob

Forum Donor
Can connect the sub to the ls50 sub connection and connect the 1120 to the aux input. This would allow you to use room perfect without a problem. It would of course would only work with that auxiliary source. If you used any of the other sources of the LS50 room perfect would not work.

OP
H

Hatchery

Hello - thanks for the replay - yes i thought it sounded like it should work like that but just wasnt fully sure.

MarkS

Major Contributor
I own and love the 1120, but if I had powered speakers I would go MiniDSP with Dirac for significantly less money.

Top Bottom